Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 7, 2009

Tim Duncan's Skeleton Shoes

If I were making a list of who I thought would have the best shoes in the NBA, based only on the aesthetics of their games, the list would go something like this:

1. Kobe Bryant
2. Dwayne Wade
3. Steve Nash
98. Tim Duncan
265. Brad Miller
450. Shaquille O'Neal

Imagine my surprise when I found out that "Mr. 98" up there has the best shoes in the league. The shoes, originally issued as a Halloween promotion, so caught Timmy's eye that he's taken to wearing them throughout the season. The top of the shoe features a bone structure that follows’ Tim's foot, and the translucent sole always a good look and also features some foot bones. As far as I can tell, these shoes aren't available to you and me, but I guess that could change. After all, I never expected to be writing a post about Tim Duncan's shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment